Thursday, May 21, 2009

As the Waistline Expands









I am now 30 weeks pregnant. Only 10 weeks left to go!! Connor is moving a lot these days. He really likes music, especially live music. I went to the Briarcrest Pops Concert a week ago and he was moving around the whole time. I think he really likes the song "Bohemian Rhapsody." I might have to play more Queen for him. He also likes the Gladiator soundtrack. It is so amazing to feel him move. It makes Joey and I laugh to watch him move. What an awesome experience. I know that those of you in Kansas want to see pictures of me pregnant, so here they are. These were taken by a student at Briarcrest for the school newspaper. Right now, we are trying to get stuff done around the house for my Mom and sister-in-law's visit. Poor Joey has had to give up resting on his 5 day change over. God has blessed me with such a wonderful husband!!!

6 comments:

Julie said...

Look at you! Love the pics! Thanks for finally posting some! You look fabulous! Can't believe your 30 weeks already! That little boy will be in your arms before you know it...

Ashley said...

So Sweet!!! Watch out with that dancing around, Spice was the same way...and you know how she is my strong willed child!!

Amy Wages said...

You look beautiful, Jenny! We are so excited for you!

Wren said...

Love the pictures and can't wait for the shower tomorrow!

Ashley said...

You look great! I hope the shower was fun; hate I had to miss it! Joey is probably excited that he likes the songs from Gladiator--its the Achilles in him!!

Wendy said...

I know you are getting so excited as the days and weeks go past...and you get closer and closer! We can't wait!!

Followers