Saturday, July 30, 2011

Our Birthday Boy





Last Saturday, the 23rd, we celebrated Connor's 2nd birthday. We just celebrated the four of us, but we had a great day!! It is so hard to believe that my baby boy is 2. I remember the day he was born as if it were yesterday. I can't wait until he is old enough so I can tell him about that day. It has been a crazy 2 years, but we would not trade it for anything. Connor is such a blessing and it is an honor to be his mother.




As you can see, the theme (sort of) for this year was Cars. He still has yet to watch the whole movie, but he still loves cars. He points out cars stuff when we go to Walmart. He still needed a little help opening his gifts, but he is starting to get the hang of it. Of course, he kind of got distracted from opening gifts when he found the Veggie Tales movie we got him in his gift bag. Getting that open was the first priority, of course. It was fun to watch him open his gifts. He loved the Cars tshirt he got from my parents, as well as the books they gave him.


We tried cupcakes again this year. He seemed to like them more this year than he did last year. I just ordered Cars cupcakes from the Walmart bakery. We tried to get him to blow out two candles, but he tried to grab them instead of blowing them out. Joey blew them out for him. He really enjoyed the icing on the cupcake. He didn't really seem to like the cake part of it. He certainly had fun making a mess.

I praise God everyday for our curious and constantly in motion little boy. It is a joy to watch him grow and I love seeing him learn new things everyday. I love that he likes to pray, read Bible stories, and play with his sister. We love you Connor!!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

happy birthday connor!! we miss yall!

Followers