Friday, February 18, 2011

Mealtime at the Moores



Lunch and dinner in the Moore household has become quite interesting. Bailey is starting to eat baby food and of course, the kids want to eat at the same time. Out of necessity, I am having to relinquish my need to control the mess Connor makes when he eats. He is becoming more proficient at feeding himself. I think that half of his food ends up on him and the rest he eats.
So far, we have tried feeding Bailey rice cereal, carrots, and peas. We are going through veggies first and then we will try fruits. She eats some of it, some she just lets dribble down her chin. It is hard to believe she is eating baby food now. I still remember the night she was born. I can't believe close to 6 months has flown by. It is also hard to believe that Connor is 18 months. Pretty soon he will be 2. Where does the time go? We pray you all are well. God bless!!!

No comments:

Followers